I am excited to share this recipe! It is very easy to prepared and it's so good for your body.
Gelatin is derived from collagen found in animal bones. Gelatin is a great source of amino acids, which support a healthy mood, strong bones, smooth skin and proper muscle synthesis. It is important to get gelatin from the best grass fed/ pastured animals to avoid hormones, pesticides and heavy metal contamination. Check out this page for more info about gelatin. http://www.grassfedgirl.com/top-20-health-benefits-of-gelatin-helps-prevent-arthritis-cellulite-stretch-marks-wrinkles-brittle-bones-and-more/
Here there are a few health benefits of eating gelatin:
* I learned that with two cups of fruit juice you can add one tablespoon gelatin.
Check out how to make fruit gummies.
1. In a blender add the fruit, 1/3 cup water and honey, and blend.
2. In a pan over medium low heat add the fruit mixture and stir with a whisk.
3. When it comes to a simmer gradually add the gelatin stirring constantly.
(Avoid adding gelatin all at once, it will cause big bubbles of gelatin that are difficult to eliminate)
4. Simmer for a few minutes until gelatin is all melted and well blended.
5. Pour 3 tbsp. of the gelatin fruit on your mold and set in your fridge for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes you can add some chopped strawberries for decoration.
6. Take your mold out of the fridge and add 1/2 cup of your gelatin fruit and set on your fridge for 30 mins. or until you see that the gelatin has hardened a bit. Save the rest of your gelatin fruit for step 5.
5. In a bowl mix 1 cup water and protein powder then add the rest of your gelatin fruit. Take your mold out of the fridge and add the protein gelatin mixture. Set in the fridge over night.