I want to share how to make gummies at home with fruit and natural sugar!
The main ingredients in these gummies are fruits and gelatin.
Buy a good quality unflavored gelatin.
Gelatin derived from collagen found in animal bones.
It is important to get gelatin from the best grass feed animals to avoid hormones, pesticides.
Here there are some benefits of gelatin:
Reduce visible sing of wrinkled skin
Gelatin supplies abundant calcium, magnesium and phosphorous which builds strong nails, teeth and hair
Prevents stretch marks
Helps with digestion and much more.
1. In a blender add the fruit, lemon juice, water and honey, blend.
2. In a pan over medium low heat add the fruit mixture and stir with a whisk.
3. When it comes to a simmer gradually add the gelatin stirring constantly.
(Avoid adding gelatin all at once, it will cause big bubbles of gelatin difficult to eliminate)
4. Simmer for a few minutes until gelatin is all melted and well mix.
5. Take it off the heat and pass it through a sieve.
6. Pour mixture into silicone molds and place in the fridge for about 7 hours or over night.
Pop gummies out of mold and store them in an airtight container in the fridge.
These gummies are so good for your health kids and adults, enjoy!!